Table of Contents
Do not index
Do not index
What do you call your audience? Creators? Solopreneurs? Freelancers? Business Owners?
I bet some would love to be called a Creator, and some would hate it. How do you know what best resonates with them? Ask them!
Create a course interest survey. Yes, I know, "survey" sounds about as exciting as watching paint dry (or snails mate, if you’re into that), but trust me, it's worth it.
- You'll actually know what people want to learn - You might think you have a good idea of what your potential students want to learn. Yet, nothing beats actually asking them. A course interest survey will give you valuable insight into your audience's needs and how to tailor your course accordingly.
- You can adjust your course content - Once you know what your audience is looking for, you can ensure you're delivering the goods. You can target topics with a wider interest, include more information in your course, or create a discussion by formulating a controversational perspective.
- You can price your course appropriately - You will have higher enrollment if the pricing of your course is fair yet profitable. To achieve this tricky balance, it's best to use real-time feedback from your audience.
- You'll have a better connection with your future students - People appreciate when you take the time to listen to them. A course interest survey is a way to show your potential students you care to provide the best possible learning experience.
- You can use the survey to build your email list - When people fill out your survey, they're giving you their contact information. You can use this information to build your email list and keep in touch with your potential students.
The best sales people don’t start a sale by saying ‘BUY NOW’. They start by asking a question.
- What's your biggest challenge when it comes to [insert topic of your course]?
- What are you hoping to learn from this course?
- What's your preferred learning style? (Video, audio, text, etc.)
- How much would you be willing to pay for a course on this topic?
- Would you be interested in additional resources, such as workbooks or one-on-one coaching?
See, that wasn't so bad, was it? By taking the time to create a course interest survey, you'll be setting yourself up for success. Happy course creating!